Experience the Great Total Solar Eclipse of 2017 on the Mississippi River!
On Monday, August 21, 2017, witness the first total solar eclipse to take place in the continental U.S. in 38 years and the first for most of the greater St. Louis area since 1442! The Tom Sawyer riverboat will cruise south along the Mississippi River to get the best view of the eclipse where "totality" will be visible.
- Prime viewing of the entirety of the eclipse, including totality. Outdoor viewing space available.
- Eclipse viewing glasses provided (to be used before and after totality when viewing the sun)
- A light lunch buffet including elcipse-themed desserts
- Cash bar with eclipse-themed cocktails available for purchase
- Live music from a Dixieland Band
Click here for cruise time and eclipse information!
Photo Credit: Rick Fienberg / TravelQuest International / Wilderness Travel